"I felt very overwhelmed about the process of setting up a podcast. I had been wanting to start a podcast for years, but the thought of having to set it all up felt daunting. I had no idea where to start or what I needed. Because of Ellen, I have successfully started a podcast! She walked me through all the little steps and gave me the necessary info I needed to set it up. I feel so excited to be able to put this out into the world."
Minimum Viable Podcast$0
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($200.00)$200.00
- Preferred optionSplit pay (2x $100.00)2x $100.00
- Total payment
- 1xMinimum Viable Podcast$0-+
All prices in USD
- How long will this take?The training itself will take around 90 minutes. Monetising a podcast can take months or even years, but if you already have an engaged audience then this training will help you monetise sooner.
- What if I can’t join live?You’ll receive the video recording and slides after the training (uploaded within 24 hours), so you can watch it whenever you want. Plus, you’ll have the chance to submit any specific questions in advance, so I can cover them during the Q&A part of the training.
- When will you offer this training again?I’ll offer the recording of the training, but the special launch price of $US47 will be gone. After 29th August, Adventures in Podcast Monetisation will be sold for US$97 and you won’t get the opportunity to join live or submit questions in advance.
- How long do I have access to this training?For as long as I offer this training, you will be able to refer back to it. If at any time I decide to no longer offer it, you will be given notice and a way to keep all materials.
- Will there be accommodations made in this training?A transcript of the training will be provided with the recording and the slides will be kept very plain for visually impaired software to follow along easily. Once the videos are chopped up into modules in the course platform I will be adding captions (please allow a couple of weeks for this after the training). I’m working on a live captioning option for future presentations. Anything else, let me know!
- Are there refunds?Under Australia Consumer Law, I am not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. As this is a digital product, please consider carefully if this is right for you before you purchase. But you can choose a refund or exchange the product has a major problem. This is when the product: • has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it • is unsafe • is significantly different from the sample or description • doesn’t do what we said it would, and can’t be easily fixed.
- You’re Australian. Why do you charge in USD?I run an online business with clients and students from all around the world. USD is the standard currency in online business.
- I’ve got another questionGreat! Send me an email to hello [at] perkdigital.com.au and let’s chat!